Monday, April 03, 2006

billy bragg - a new england



i've been listening to a ton of billy bragg lately so i figured i'd share. earlier this year, yep roc reissued 4 of billy's releases completely remastered plus a bonus disc of rare material for each. he recently signed with anti- and plans on putting out something new early in 2007. if you like your music with heart, it doesn't get much better than this.

mp3 | billy bragg - a new england
bonus:
mp3 | billy bragg - bush war blues (unreleased)

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Billy Bragg, Coliseum, Mclusky, Deastring Bros... Everytime I pop my head in over here I find great great stuff, and a lot I've never heard before.

You are on fire!

4/03/2006 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´m searching the video of billy bragg in Conan O´Brien.help?

4/19/2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger matthew said...

http://www.mininova.org/tor/254359

4/19/2006 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home