Tuesday, April 04, 2006

the black angels - the sniper at the gates of heaven



next week, the black angels will be releasing their debut full length "passover" by way of light in the attic records. ever since i heard their self titled ep i've been patiently waiting to hear more from these guys and they haven't let me down one bit. their drone/garage/fuzz sound should appeal to fans of black rebel motorcycle club and the brian jonestown massacre. highly recommended.

mp3 | the black angels - the sniper at the gates of heaven
bonus:
mp3 | the black angels - bloodhounds on my trail

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!! Finally another Blog supporting the wonderful Black Angels !! UR Blogrolled on the strength of that alone !!!

4/05/2006 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, ok I swear I posted on Wednesday yesterday after you did Tuesday and it was not intentional. If I had seen that you did, I would have not. I do agree that The Black Angels are definitely cool!

4/06/2006 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the Black Angels! Just got it in the mail (at work) today, and have listened to the CD about four times already. Anyone else hear the similarities to Clinic?

4/18/2006 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great album.Black Angels on SXSW was awesome.

4/19/2006 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home