Monday, September 18, 2006

j. tillman - with wolves



somehow j. tillman managed to put out another album this year under my nose. it's called "minor works" and was released last tuesday by fargo records. this time around he gives his folk/country tunes a fuller sound by recording in a studio with a backing band instead of in his bedroom with a 4-track. also be on the look out for reissues of his first two albums via keep recordings in the near future. highly recommended for fans of ryan adams and rocky votolato.

mp3 | j. tillman - with wolves

2 Comments:

Blogger alt-gramma said...

I like J. Tillman a lot, and I actually like the bedroom versions of this song and his others better than with the band. They seem so much more personal. I've got one called "Take Care" from his current tour EP on my blog. Very nice.

10/01/2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Parisian Cowboy said...

I am a bif fan of his music. I think his voice is very moving. Thanks for this post.

4/29/2007 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home